Provide ongoing project coaching to IISE Student Chapters in support of service work
- Support can be in person or remote
- “Majority Work/Heavy Lifting” will be done by students, you act only as an adviser
- Time commitment is expected to be < 2 hours over 8-10 weeks
- Projects will support key improvements for the CELC Center
- Example projects include database creation, 5S management of classroom materials, HUD parking proposals, event management etc.
Lunch and Learn Webinar—ISE Contributions in the Evolving world of Extended Supply Chain Management
When: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
Registration Link: http://www.iise.org/details.aspx?id=45460
The Supply Chain System is extremely dynamic and complex. The role of ISE in this evolution is similarly changing and also varied. This webinar will focus on providing a strategic and high-level view of the landscape of change in supply chain with a focus on different roles and contributions that ISEs can make and are making.