Provide ongoing project coaching to IISE Student Chapters in support of service work
- Support can be in person or remote
- “Majority Work/Heavy Lifting” will be done by students, you act only as an adviser
- Time commitment is expected to be < 2 hours over 8-10 weeks
- Projects will support key improvements for the CELC Center
- Example projects include database creation, 5S management of classroom materials, HUD parking proposals, event management etc.
IISE All Ohio Dinner
When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 5:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. EST Registration open via email link.
Where: Der Dutchman Restaurant, 445 S Jefferson Ave Plain City, OH 43064
Join us for our annual All Ohio Dinner Meeting. Network with fellow ISEs from all over Ohio, catch-up with friends, and enjoy good food! This year’s meeting will feature 5 TEDx themed presentations showcasing the many roles of ISEs. Check the Monthly Memo for more information